What services does Purify provide?
We power wash driveways, patios, decks, walkways, sidewalks, garages, and curbs. We also soft wash houses and seal concrete surfaces.
How does Purify give estimates?
- We give free estimates in a variety of ways, best suited to our client’s preferences! We can either pay a visit and take a look at what needs to be cleaned, or we can judge based on pictures that our clients send us.
- For house washes, driveway cleaning, and sealing, we form estimates according to the square footage.
- For patios, decks, and walkways, we give estimates based on observation, either from an in-person analysis or from a photograph.
- For garages, we base estimates on the car capacity.
- For sidewalks and curbs, we give estimates based on the linear distance.
Does Purify seal driveways?
Yes, we do! We seal concrete surfaces, such as driveways and walkways, using a water-based penetrating sealant. This protects your surfaces from damage and corrosion for approximately two years.
Will a house wash get rid of the mold on the side of my home?
Of course! Our soft washing formula ensures the removal of any and all organic stains off your home. This includes dirt, mildew, and mold.
Does Purify offer discounts/deals?
Yes! Our COMBO deal allows you to receive a 10% discount from your total estimate if you select three or more of our services.
What products do Purify use?
- For cleaning ground surfaces, we simply use pressurized water.
- For concrete sealing we use a protecting & waterproofing sealant which lasts up to two years.
- For cleaning vertical surfaces, such as your house’s sidings, we use a special mixture of sodium hypochlorite (bleach), surfactant, and soap; this is a soft-washing method (no pressure).